Sunday, November 4, 2012

Snoopy Halloween Items

Halloween Snoopy! I love the holidays and Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang always have fun item for every holiday. 


 Purple Pumpkin Snoopy Car from my friend Laura


 Snoopy Pumpkin Decal from my friend Lori


Pumpkin Woodstock, Pumpkin Snoopy, Pirate Snoopy, Witch Snoopy, Jester Snoopy and Vampire Snoopy with Fangs. I bought the Pumpkin Woodstock, Pumpkin Snoopy and Vampire Snoopy. The Pirate Snoopy and the Witch Snoopy came with Whitman's Chocolate Candies from loved ones. The Jester Snoopy is from my former boss, Melene. Also, the Purple Pumpkin Snoopy Car that's in this pic is the same one as the first pic at the top of the page. There is a Peanuts Mug Tree and a Peanuts cup in the pic and I'll post separate pics of them later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment