Saturday, November 3, 2012

Snoopy Tuck In Service

Hello Fellow Snoopy and Peanuts Fans, 

Thank you for stopping by. I'm so excited to share my Snoopy collection and experiences with you. 

I love Snoopy and after viewing some really great Snoopy and Peanuts Collection websites and blogs, I have decided to create my own.  I have been a Snoopy collector way before I even knew I was a collector. I have a picture of playing with my Snoopy and Peanuts figurines when I was still in a high chair. I will post that at a later date. 

Even though it has been many, many years since I was in that high chair, I still get excited when I see Snoopy in person. Below are pictures of me and Snoopy at the Knott's Berry Farm Resort in Buena Park, Ca. The resort offers Tuck In Service by Snoopy. It was one of the most fun experiences in my life. Thanks to Snoopy for the Tuck In and a very big THANKS to my husband for insisting that we stay there so I can experience this. 

Snoopy's Arrival 

Snoopy tucking me in

Snoopy waving good bye to my husband before exiting

No comments:

Post a Comment